Membership Benefits The Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce, a coalition of more than 650 businesses, has served the island since 1938. As a member, you'll be a part of a leading force in our business community.
The Chamber publishes the Wildwoods Vacation Planner, promoting our island to more them 65,000 vacationers.
Monthly membership luncheons, breakfasts and mixers are a great place to network and stay informed about our island. Annual meetings include Jay Ford Financial Forecast, GWTIDA Update, and Mayoral Reports. The Greater Wildwood Chamber also sponsors workshops and seminars on issues affecting local business.
The Chamber can also help you promote your business through our publications, our high -traffic web site, distribution of your brochures at the Boardwalk and Downtown Tourism Information Centers, grand opening events, e-mail blasts, and our monthly newsletter.
Among some of the valuable benefits of membership in the Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce are
- Free listing in the Wildwoods Vacation Planner and the Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce website. Advertising opportunities in the Wildwoods Vacation Planner, and our high-traffic website which attracted more than 650,000 visitors last year.
- A free vacancy call-in service that lets visitors know when you have rooms available
- Free distribution of your brochures at the Boardwalk Tourism Information Center.
- Discounts from other businesses such as low credit card processing rates from Crest Savings Bank with our Business to Business Discount Program.
- Sponsorship opportunities at our events: Fabulous ‘50s Weekend, Sensational ‘60s Weekend, Wildwoods Boat Show, Seafood & Blues Festival, and the Restaurant Showcase.
- Contact us for a complete list of benefits.